History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

December 19, 2012 and December 20, 2012:

On the 19th, we took a ton of notes and watched a short video at the end of class. The notes were on how each side thought that the war would only be a ninety-day war and how things actually ended up turning out.

On the 20th, we used devices to fill out a worksheet on either Gettysburg or Vicksburg. Because I didn't have a device I had to search through the textbook to find out about Gettysburg and got slightly different answers than anyone who did. Then we tried to make a big poster/brochure/billboard. We didn't really have a lot of time so people kind of just jotted some facts down in bullet formation.

No comments:

Post a Comment