History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Oregon Trail Game

If you want to actually play the game (and not see the slides to come) you must click the little button in the bottom right-hand corner that looks like it will make it a full screen thing but really only fills up the window you have open. (At least that's what it did to me.) Also, Scribd has proven to glitch a little (as in the hyperlinks may not work perfectly), so just deal with seeing half of a possible next slide if it isn't working in it's full window screen thingy mode. (hope you got all of that.)
Have fun!

The Oregon Trail Game of MAD-Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment