History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, March 7, 2013

And Now...

Make sure you come to Anything Goes showing this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Here's a little something to get you pumped. (We aren't Broadway but we do work our butts off.)



By the way, in our version the singer of the this song, Reno, and one of the main stars of the show will be played by the fabulous Maddie Solomon and the angels you see (the four back up dancers) will be played by Jessica Biel (Purity), me/Madeleine Schmuch (Chastity), Hannah Cagney (Charity), and Kristen Seibert (Virtue). That's just a taste of our cast and to see the rest of it you'll just have to come to the show. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment