History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Friday, March 8, 2013

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

March 7, 2013: Day 3
We read worksheets in groups of six. They we each about the time around the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They were either directly related to it and describing it or describing things that were happening because of it. We filled out a worksheet (on the lot of them) about its success and how exactly it was successful. We analyzed and discussed it after. It was fun.

March 8, 2013: Day 4
School has been canceled for the day. (But Anything Goes will still be showing as of right now, 11:40ish AM.)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment