History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Friday, September 14, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days) G Period

September 13, 2012 and September 14, 2012:
(I will most likely treat this as a summary of what we did in class unless further instructed.)

On the 13th, we took our Preamble Memorization Quiz (which I wish we had had the choice to sing) and we filled out three papers on advantages and disadvantages to specific types of government. The governments that we looked at were: Unicameral vs. Bicameral, People vs. the States, and Proportional vs. Equal. It was interesting because we debated it a little but we also looked at how it was possible to compromise each of these ideas. (We were assigned to write to a congressperson about compromise also.) We looked at what was decided to have when our government was first created and what we have today.

On the 14th, we talked about how to understand out syllabus. Everything on it was cleared up so we could understand what we were doing and when it is due. I think it really helped everyone because we were all trying to do everything it said but we were all very confused. Now it's all good. (Thanks Mr. Boyle!)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment