History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

September 17, 2012 and September 18, 2012:

On the 17th, we got our preamble quizzes back and looked at the Virginia Plan, the New Jersey Plan, and the Hamilton Plan. We discussed how they were similar and different and how you could compromise with all them. We discussed how many people would lead each, how they would be elected, their term length, whether or not they could run for re-election, their general powers, whether or not they were impeachable, if they had the veto power, if they had appointment power, and anything else we might find. A lot of people had strong opinions about which they would like the best or how they would compromise. It was interesting to debate and see who stood where.

On the 18th, We got a bunch of worksheets on the Constitution. We talked about which branch decides what and how checks and balances keep everything fair and orderly. We also quickly reviewed the things that we had already learned about the constitution and worked on a visual way to display facts about each branch. (I will post this picture when it is emailed to me by my group partner.)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment