History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

September 26, 2012 and September 27, 2012

On the 26th, we did our Edcafe. We each had been assigned a freedom (each group). Then we all split up into different groups and debated each right while we continued to switch around groups. It was interesting because everyone got a chance to speak, including people usually don't get a chance to. It was cool how you could learn some of the opinions of each person in our class and they could learn yours. You were able to debate each idea so much you could see clearly where everyone was coming from. I enjoyed the activity greatly.

(Also I wasn't able to post on the history conversation so I printed that and a response out to bring into class.)

On the 27th, we took out Constitution "Quest."
...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment