History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

September 24, 2012 and September 25, 2012

On the 24th, we got a paper that had the ten original amendments to the Constitution written on it. We went over them and then we got a short story (purely hypothetical of course). At the end we were asked a few questions about which rights would relate to which circumstances and we defended characters through them. There was much debating (a lot of it about Madonna who was mentioned in the story).

On the 25th, we took notes on federalists and democratic-republicans. We made a spiffy chart that displayed all of our information and then we asked questions on assignments at the end of class. Most of the questions were about the ed-café and the quest. We went over how we would do the discussions tomorrow and then left for the day.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment