History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

October, 10, 2012 and October 11, 2012

On the 10th, we talked a lot about our projects and we looked at the Battles on Bunker and Breed's hill. We saw this cool animation thing to see exactly how the rebels and the British moved. We took notes and had "LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION" drilled into our head.

On the 11th, we split into groups and read about a different document each--either the Olive Branch Petition, Common Sense, and the Plain Truth. Then we split into groups again and shared information again. We simplified everything down to this: the Olive Branch Petition--stick with England but make compromise, Common Sense--break away because they're violating colonial rights, and the Plain Truth--democracy=bad and England=good.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment