History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

October 24, 2012 and October 25, 2012:

On the 24th, we watched something that was similar to, if not, a voice thread. It talked about art of the revolution. It talked about different styles of art and how well done the art was but also whether the art was accurate to the situation or just history in general. We could see that most art wasn't really historically correct but displayed emotions of the and created a scene that appeared "more" of whatever it was.

On the 25th, we took our memorization quiz for the first half of class. Then we reviewed went over the last few battles and studied for our test.

No comments:

Post a Comment