History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

October 3, 2012 and October 4, 2012

On the 3rd, we went to the computer lab and worked on our Edcafe with our groups. We made a Google presentation from a bunch of different computers all at once. I continue to be amazed at what we can do with technology. We each did two slides but read the entire passage so that we would be prepared for the Edcafe the next day.

On the 4th we presented our Edcafes by splitting into different groups. I would present to one group while my groups members presented to other groups. Then we would switch around and listen to other peoples presentations. We took a lot of notes but also had debates about which side was right and whether they should have done the things that they did. It was interesting to hear everyone's thoughts. It was also interesting to see which people would go to what group they liked the best just from the title.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment