History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Monday, October 22, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

October 19, 2012 and October 22, 2012

On the 19th, we watched another cool battle map video thing and took notes on a few more battles during 1776. The strategies each side used were very clever for they used the weaknesses their opponent didn't even realize that they had.

On the 22nd, we talked about our assignments and did a QR code scavenger hunt around the history floor of the building. We had to scan the QR codes, write out the question, and put everything in chronological order. Everyone was fighting to the finish and enjoyed the race. That's about it.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment