History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Posty About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

October 17, 2012 and October 18, 2012

On the 17th we divided the groups we made on the 16th and ended up making two big groups somehow. Then each of us shared what we had learned in out section and by the time the class was over, we had all learned a fair amount more about the Declaration than when we had started.

On the 18th, we had a substitute teacher. She basically talked about random things for half the class before giving handing out the assigned reading. It took us until almost the end of class to read the passage independently. After that we were supposed to work on an essay to do with the reading but she didn't explain it very well. Most of us ended up either not reading at all and winging the essay or reading for the rest of class like I did. Everyone else just gave up and talked. I definitely like our normal classes better.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment