History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Post on the Last Few Classes and the Upcoming Week

January 10, 2013
We presented our projects in the morning (down at the library). And then had our actual class period to study for midterms and talk with people to answer our questions.

January 11, 2013
We had the period to study again.

January 14, 2013
Day 7 so G period dropped.

January 15, 2013
Took A period midterm and asked questions about our upcoming one in class.

January 16, 2013
E period and C period midterms.

January 17, 2013
B period and D period midterms.

January 18, 2013
F period and G period midterms. (G period is when I'll be taking the midterm.)

Sorry these are just quick little blurbs but because I am trying to use all the time I can to study for midterms, this is all you are getting.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment