History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days)

November 6, 2012 and November 7, 2012

On the 6th, we finished our Slavery's Opponents and Defenders worksheet. Then we filled out a worksheet about whether or not the constitution was a "Slave Document" or not. We did this to help with our upcoming essay on that topic.

On the 7th, we took notes on slavery and completed a paper. Then we shared papers with the people sitting next to us (for they had the opposing paper). We also talked a bit about our upcoming essay.

Thirty-Day Challenge

My first two days of tap dancing for an hour have gone fantastic. I already know a lot of tap so really what I'm working on just reviewing things and getting them to a faster tempo. On the first day, all I really did was work a few warm-ups to the fastest I could get them in one hour. I also started working on hop shuffles because I knew that the concept of them wasn't that hard but getting them at a fast tempo in the right tempo can be a nightmare if you don't do them often. I decided that this would probably take a few days of practicing to get them where I wanted. On the second day, I reviewed the warm-ups I did on the first day and tried to push them a little faster. I also made a lot of progress on getting my hop shuffles up to speed in the right rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment