History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Post On The Last Four (Cycle) Days

November 20, 2012, November 21, 2012, November 27, 2012, and November 28, 2012

On the 20th, we learned about the Kansas Nebraska act by looking at political cartoons (good old political cartoons!), reading handouts, filling out worksheets, taking notes on our discussion.

On the 21st, it was the end of spirit week, so in homecoming tradition, we didn't have any classes but still counted it like we did.

On the 27th, we read about the Dred Scott case, answered a few questions, and talked about the case and it's "upcoming" effects on the world.

On the 28th, we looked a lot at Lincoln-Douglass debates. We watched a video, read some papers and filled out a worksheet. We also ended up having a fairly interesting discussion.

Thirty-Day Challenge
I don't remember exactly what I've done on days fifteen through twenty-three simply because there has been too much to remember specifics in the last week or so but I can say that have been working on a lot of time steps and I usually review a little every day.

Sorry, not a lot of detail because it's a lot to remember but
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment