History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Monday, November 19, 2012

Post About Classwork (Every Two Cycle Days) and Stuff

November 16, 2012 and November 19, 2012

On the 16th, we basically read this handout about and escaped slaves the entire time. Then we left.

On the 19th, we talked about the packet we read and we also talked about the essay sources. Just a lot of doing the same stuff over the past two days.

Thirty-Day Challenge
Days eleven through fourteen were also awesome but a lot harder to find time to get an hour in. On day eleven, I reviewed a lot. Day twelve was the hardest. I didn't have an hour to spare at all because I was working my church fair and spaghetti supper the entire day. So I compromised and did steps down the hall whenever I had to get up. I probably got more of a tap dancing work out more than any of the other days because I had to get up a lot. Day thirteen was also a review day. On day fourteen, I did review and I also make up a few short combinations of my own to see if I could switch between steps I had been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment