History Blog

This is my history blog for Mr. Boyle's G period class. There you have it. I have been keeping this blog since whenever school kinda started back up again. I don't really know when but it was after marching band started up again. Anyway, I looked back on all of the posts that I have been doing for about half a minute today and realized that all of these are terribly boring. So I think I'll add some fun stuff in.

--Maddie
November 9, 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Thirty-Day Challenge

For the next thirty days, I'm going to challenge myself to tap dance for an hour or more every day. Starting November 6th, I'll do this. It will help me re-learn and get up to speed for the spring musical this year, Anything Goes. Also, I love tap dance and was very sad when I had to stop taking lessons. I'll post about what I'm learning and, in general, how I'm doing in my "Every Two Days" post starting the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment